Syndicode is a trustful digital transformation partner that will take care of every aspect of the business - from product development and delivery to maintenance and marketing promotion. We make customers’ success our top priority and establish long-term relationships with clients.
Syndicode strives to create a sound feeling of maturity for the client and the high professionalism of the company's engineers and managers. Maturity is our focus while selecting candidates. For Syndicode, it means being proactive, accountable, self-aware, and able to think critically.
Besides, our shared principles are: Accountability, Involvement, Excellence, Visibility, Integrity, Innovation, Win-Win, Flexibility.
This way, we ensure our employees’ high productivity and ability to fit in any work environment. If it sounds like you, apply to our jobs and become a new Syndicoder!
For a Sales Manager position, we are looking for an excellent communicator and relationship builder who thrives on delivering outcomes to stakeholders and for the business. The ideal candidate is able to demonstrate proven track record of generating revenue for the company of similar domain. We expect you to own sales pipeline strategically and operationally and we are committed to provide you with all the necessary means for our joint success.
🌟 Join us and you’ll get
- Fully remote job
- Top-notch team
- 15 days of vacation, 11 days off for holidays, and 20 sick leave days per year
- Educational support
- No micromanagement
- Continuous feedback
- Positive work environment, friendly, collaborative, and professional teammates
⚡️ Areas of responsibility
- Own all aspects of the sales pipeline, build relationships with leads, potential and existing customers with the focus on generating revenue
- Introduce and execute various lead-generation strategies that drive measurable results
- Create commercial proposals, contracts, bids, and other deal-related assets
- Constantly deliver exceptional client service to existing clients to ensure their satisfaction and identify new potential need
- Collaborate with the marketing, project, engineering, and delivery teams to ensure success with inbound & outbound leads
💼 Required skills and experience
- 5+ years of experience in a similar or related position
- Excellent communication, time management and collaboration skills
- Proficiency with Hubspot, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, PandaDoc
- Exceptional business etiquette
- Proven track record with lead generation, ABM, customer upsale, deal closure
- English level - C1/fluent
⭐️ Why Syndicode?
- Dynamic fast-growing environment: we react and adapt quickly to the world’s and market changes, meanwhile we don’t forget to take care of our employees’ needs
- We hear and implement your ideas: ability to participate in decision-making, bring new ideas
- Self-management: opportunity to manage your time and plan your activities
- Continuous feedback within teams and departments.