Syndicode is a trustful digital transformation partner that will take care of every aspect of the business - from product development and delivery to maintenance and marketing promotion. We make customers’ success our top priority and establish long-term relationships with clients.
Syndicode strives to create a sound feeling of maturity for the client and the high professionalism of the company's engineers and managers. Maturity is our focus while selecting candidates. For Syndicode, it means being proactive, accountable, self-aware, and able to think critically.
Besides, our shared principles are: Accountability, Involvement, Excellence, Visibility, Integrity, Innovation, Win-Win, Flexibility.
This way, we ensure our employees’ high productivity and ability to fit in any work environment. If it sounds like you, apply to our jobs and become a new Syndicoder!
🌟 What you’ll get at Syndicode
- Fully remote job and flexible working hours
- Coverage of health insurance or annual health check-ups
- Opportunity for professional growth and development
- Competitive compensation, regular reviews
- Fixed annual balance for sports
- 15 days of vacation, 11 days off for holidays, and 20 sick leave days per year
- Internal tech meetups and education
- Positive work environment, friendly, collaborative, and professional teammates
⚡️ Zones of responsibility
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Translating Wireframes and PSD Designs into functional web apps
- Creating RESTful services with Node.js
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Creating Unit and Integration tests to ensure the quality of code
💼 Required skills and experience
- At least 4+ years of experience working with MERN stack
- In-depth knowledge of MongoDB, Express.js, React.js and Node.js
- Understanding & proficiency in REST APIs
- Experience with Git and web-based version control platforms
- Excellent debugging skill
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Good Understanding of object-oriented design and design principles
- Upper-Intermediate English level or higher
⭐️ Why Syndicode?
- Dynamic fast-growing environment: we react and adapt quickly to the world’s and market changes, meanwhile we don’t forget to take care of our employees’ needs
- We hear and implement your ideas: ability to participate in decision-making, bring new ideas
- Self-management: opportunity to manage your time and plan your activities
- Continuous feedback within teams and departments.