Syndicode is a trustful digital transformation partner that will take care of every aspect of the business - from product development and delivery to maintenance and marketing promotion. We make customers’ success our top priority and establish long-term relationships with clients.
Syndicode strives to create a sound feeling of maturity for the client and the high professionalism of the company's engineers and managers. Maturity is our focus while selecting candidates. For Syndicode, it means being proactive, accountable, self-aware, and able to think critically.
Besides, our shared principles are: Accountability, Involvement, Excellence, Visibility, Integrity, Innovation, Win-Win, Flexibility.
This way, we ensure our employees’ high productivity and ability to fit in any work environment. If it sounds like you, apply to our jobs and become a new Syndicoder!
🌟 What you’ll get at Syndicode
- Fully remote job and flexible working hours
- Coverage of health insurance or annual health check-ups
- Opportunity for professional growth and development
- Competitive compensation, regular reviews
- Fixed annual balance for sports
- 15 days of vacation, 11 days off for holidays, and 20 sick leave days per year
- Internal tech meetups and education
- Positive work environment, friendly, collaborative, and professional teammates
⚡️ Zones of responsibility
- Participate in all phases of the development life-cycle
- Create well-designed, testable, efficient code
- Translate and Build the designs and Wireframes into high-quality responsive UI code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Resolve any problems in the system and suggest and add new features to the system
- Assist in the preparation and production of releases of software components
- Use CI/CD for smooth deployment
- Document the project and code efficiently by using Git
💼 Required skills and experience
- 4+ years of experience working with mobile development
- 3+ years of experience in Flutter Development
- Have experience with Flutter for both iOS and Android. Either deployed on the App Store/Google Play or available on Github
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Understanding of the Agile development life-cycle
- Experience with Git or other version control tools
- Proven experience in writing readable code, creating extensive documentation for existing code, and refactoring previously written code
- Upper-Intermediate English level or higher
➕ Would be a plus
- Java/Swift experience;
- Understanding of Android Keyboard API;
- Experience with optimizing applications for Material Design.
⭐️ Why Syndicode?
- Dynamic fast-growing environment: we react and adapt quickly to the world’s and market changes, meanwhile we don’t forget to take care of our employees’ needs
- We hear and implement your ideas: ability to participate in decision-making, bring new ideas
- Self-management: opportunity to manage your time and plan your activities
- Continuous feedback within teams and departments.