A Syndicoder possesses good soft skills, loves what he/she does, can trust and delegate, is always ready to learn new things, and unites people in difficult situations.
Every Syndicoder is an innate part of the horizontally built team with a massive pool of interests and knowledge. For us, friendship, empathy, dedication, and respect are not just words — they are what make Syndicode a team
Our core values are Integrity, Openness, Responsibility, and Being ready to support.
It is unacceptable for us to cheat or be silent about problems on a project, systematically fail to perform our duties, have no desire to develop, and be toxic in any way
💫 Project description
For more than 150 years, the client's company has been building America, both by constructing essential projects communities rely on and by helping those in communities who need assistance.
With a growing number of processes and problems for keeping automatization and productivity of the team, the client's company seeks a custom software development solution to interact with current processes much more effectively or automatically. The future platform will cover a top niche solution for the undiscovered market.
We are looking for a full-cycle engineering team to make the project live, support the project in the long run, and develop a product with updated features.
🌟 What you’ll get at Syndicode
- Fully remote job and flexible working hours
- Coverage of health insurance or annual health check-ups
- Opportunity for professional growth and development
- Competitive compensation, regular reviews
- Fixed annual balance for sports
- 15 days of vacation, 11 days off for holidays, and 20 sick leave days per year
- Internal tech meetups and education
- Positive work environment, friendly, collaborative, and professional teammates
⚡️ Zones of responsibility
- Participating in project meetings and technical decisions
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
💼 Required skills and experience
- Solid React.js knowledge (4+ years of experience)
- Solid knowledge of React development best practices, concepts, and ecosystem
- Expert in HTML5 and CSS3, including CSS methodologies
- Experience with Git and web-based version control platforms like Github
- Ability to create maintainable component systems, component-driven architecture
- Experience in designing, building, consuming, and documenting APIs
- Upper-Intermediate English level or higher
⭐️ Why Syndicode?
- Dynamic fast-growing environment: we react and adapt quickly to the world’s and market changes, meanwhile we don’t forget to take care of our employees’ needs
- We hear and implement your ideas: ability to participate in decision-making, bring new ideas
- Self-management: opportunity to manage your time and plan your activities
- Continuous feedback within teams and departments.